I feel like it’s been forever and a day since I’ve blogged – I know that’s not the case, but it just doesn’t sit right with me. When I’m away from the blog for too long my fingers get itchy and my brain fills up and without a place to put all that *stuff* I kind of start to go crazy and it’s not a pretty picture.
We won’t even go into my thought process of “If I don’t record this for posterity then how on earth will I remember what happened the weekend of September 19th, 2009?!” That’s a whole ‘nuther issue.
However, a big component of blogging is, y’know, having things to talk about. Pretty photos and stories of my adventures and things I’ve made and things I’ve done and am going to do. Photos + blogging are like peanut butter and jelly. You *can* have one without the other, but why would you want to?
Well, we’re going to have to muddle along somehow, today, because I have lots of fun stuff, but no photos.
- I made a table runner out of Reynolds Lopi. It’s very pretty and exciting and it has stripes and I like it.
- Last night the in-laws came over for dinner. I made lasagne and garlic bread and Cesar salad and we had a peach-blueberry-raspberry crisp for dessert. It was delicious.
- Roxie is cute.
- I went to Old Navy on Tuesday night and bought a whole bunch of awesome new dresses and tops and skirts. I wore one of them yesterday and it was cute.
- I continue to make progress on the Blueberry Pie sock; I’m almost down to the toe now. I love that sock. I cannot wait to make the other.
- On Saturday we’re going to the Strange Folk festival. I think it will be fun.
- All of my Firefox tabs just spontaneously disappeared. I lost a lot of good recipe links and Etsy shops. This makes me sad.
- It is rainy today. I like rainy days, but not when I have to be at work. All rainy days should be spent curled up in bed.
Everything above is true. And you know what? Without pictures it’s boring as hell.
Damn. Well, that proves the theory.
I must take pictures. Otherwise I’m dull.
(Though the existence of pictures doesn’t necessary negate any dullness either, I suppose)